This OKBFAA training program is a certified, nationally recognized training program approved by the Oklahoma Department of Labor – Alarm and Locksmith Division.
This course meets requirements for installers and salespersons for a Oklahoma State License. The the Oklahoma Department of Labor – Alarm and Locksmith Division regulates the electronic security industry in the state of Oklahoma.
The program provides an overview on the theory, installation and maintenance of alarm systems. Topics include:
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Burglar Alarm Systems
- Burglar Alarm Sensors
- Holdup, Robbery, Duress, Panic or Emergency Alarm Systems
- Controls & Communications
- Ethics, Standards & Codes
- Electricity & Electronics
- Tools & Fasteners
- Workplace Safety
- Test, Troubleshoot & Maintain
- Train Users
- Job Planning